Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost all my saved songs and playlists.

Lost all my saved songs and playlists.

Woke up one day, on my phone went to my Browse music selection, my songs were not there... Read online from a quick google, had other people with similar issues, solution: Uninstall reinstalled.

Solution for me, failed.. it has 3 songs that i saved (probably a bad idea i guess?) that day while i was at work, now i have only my 3 songs saved and lost over a years worth of music i have saved as songs in my playlist...

On a side note, my saved playlists were changed..

My account on Spotify is kudohlol; its premium, i use it on my android phone (samsung s7 edge galaxy) as well as on my desktop (windows 7 64 bit) and my laptop (windows 10 64 bit) ... Can someone please retrieve all that precious music i have loved and saved!

1 Reply

Hello there @kudohlol and welcome to the community!

That doesn't sound right. First of all, you can head over to your Account page and try to manually recover any playlists from there. You can also try logging out and back in your account on the device not showing up your songs. If all else fails, don't worry, just send a tweet/DM @SpotifyCares and a member of the Spotify staff will help you get back to your tunes soon!

Hope this helped!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Suggested posts