Premium

Country

USA

Device

moto g6

Operating System

android 8

My Question or Issue

I recently bought the intro premium package (3 months for $0.99), everything seemed to be fine. Today I was prompted to reset my password, which I did. Then I noticed that my 'Liked' playlist was missing (the playlist that automatically features the individual songs I 'liked'). I can still see them by going to My Library, then Songs; but that shows the individual liked songs and entire liked albums.

Any idea how I can get my 'Liked' playlist back?

3 Replies

I have the same thing. It is really strange, but the Liked Songs playlist shows up on my Ipad, but it does not show on my Iphone, or the Windows application downloaded from the website.

Hey @ZapRowsdowerX.

Thanks for reaching out to us on the Community 🙂

That's odd! Do you mind logging out and then logging back in again on your phone and seeing if that fixes things for you?

If not, then it's possible that there's an issue with your account. In this case, we suggest you create a new one and follow this guide to transfer all your saved music and playlists.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you need any help with this or anything else.

@armadaxian - if you've made sure that you're logged into the same account on all devices, it's very likely that the new Your Library experience hasn't been rolled out to your phone yet. Hang in there - you should get it soon 🙂 

"Your new library experience" Could not stop laughing at that. The new library experience is just like having the experience of getting kicked in the **bleep** 100 times a day

Suggested posts