Premium

Country

India

Device

Pixel 2XL

Operating System

Android Pie

My Question or Issue

I have been using Spotify premium for about 2 weeks now. I couldn't see my Daily Mixes or Discover Weekly on the home page or anywhere else. I like discovering new music, which was the reason for me paying for Spotify. After talking to SpotifyCares on twitter, they told a bunch of ways to get it but I still couldn't until I searched for Daily Mix and Discover Weekly in the search section. Now when that was sorted I replied to SpotifyCares, and they gave me a test account to see whether the Made For You section is visible on the home page for that account or not, I did that and it was visible on that account. Why is this happening on my account? What are the possible ways to solve this? I will attach screenshots of the home tab, for further proof.

Screenshot_20190313-205016.png
1 Reply

Hey @51dario51, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

If you’re new to Spotify, they need to get an idea of your music taste first. You should receive your Daily Mix and your Release Radar playlists after around 2 weeks of listening.

Otherwise, if you can’t see your Daily Mix or Release Radar, try restarting or updating your app. You can also try it on another device.  

I'd also recommend checking Daily Mix, Discover Weekly and Release Radar support articles to learn more.

Hope it helps 🙂

Suggested posts