Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Skip buttons on my car radio not working with Spotify

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom Device:Samsung galaxy s10 Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueWhen connected to my car radio through Bluetooth none of the pause or skip buttons work and I have no control, does anyone have a solution

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom  Device: Samsung galaxy s10  Operating System Android    My Question or Issue When connected to my car radio through Bluetooth none o...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Downloading without storage permission

PlanPremiumUnited Kingdom DeviceSamsung Galaxy 10 PlusOperating SystemAndroid 9 I have noticed that I haven't given the Spotify app any permissions including the storage permission. However I have more than 600 songs downloaded on my device and just ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium United Kingdom   Device Samsung Galaxy 10 Plus Operating System Android 9   I have noticed that I haven't given the Spotify app any permissions including the storage...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Automatically Downloading Saved Songs

PlanPremiumCountry United StatesDeviceAndroidOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHow do I automatically download songs from an Artist? For example, if there are songs from an artist that I save, I want them to ...

• Plan Premium Country  United States Device Android Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue How do I automatically download songs from ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to play a lot of songs.

PlanPremiumCountryIndiaDeviceXiaomi POCO F1Operating SystemAndroid Pie My Question or IssueA lot of the songs on the app are unplayable or absent and not showing. Even if they show, they are just unplayable. I have attached a screenshot for reference...

Screenshot_2019-03-12-03-19-23-674_com.spotify.music.png
  • Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country India Device Xiaomi POCO F1 Operating System Android Pie   My Question or Issue A lot of the songs on the app are unplayable or absent and not showing. Even if the...
  • KrabbyPraddy
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • bug
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Why can't we find a playlist with all my downloaded songs?

Is there any way to see EVERY downloaded song? I only have a list of my "favourite songs", and by favourite songs I mean those songs where I pressed "Like". Is there a playlist of every downloaded song or Do I have to manually press "like" to every s...

• Visitor
  • Is there any way to see EVERY downloaded song? I only have a list of my "favourite songs", and by favourite songs I mean those songs where I pressed "Like". Is there a playlist of every downloaded so...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Ads Playing in the middle of songs Ads not playing stalling the App

PlanFreeCountryUSADevicePixel 2XLOperating SystemAndroid Version 9 My Question or IssueI have 2 issues really. I have reinstalled twice from Google Play with no success. Issues 1: Ads will not play and the app has to sit for about 10 minutes before i...

• Plan Free Country USA Device Pixel 2XL Operating System Android Version 9   My Question or Issue I have 2 issues really. I have reinstalled twice from Google Play with no success.&nbsp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Ads playing wrong
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find my songs saved on App....

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceSamsung Galaxy 9App I noticed a few days ago while using the app in my car that it all of a sudden would only play 1 of 1 song and not continue through the artist or playlist. I figured I'd look into it later. A day or 2 lat...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country US Device Samsung Galaxy 9 App   I noticed a few days ago while using the app in my car that it all of a sudden would only play 1 of 1 song and not continue ...
  • GirlInterupted
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 6 likes

Green loading circle after turning off screen when in songlist of an artist

Hi guys, Since about one month i've got the problem, that if I go into the artist overview, select an artist to see the song list of this artist and start a song, then shut down my phone screen and turn it on again, instead of the songlist the green ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys,  Since about one month i've got the problem, that if I go into the artist overview, select an artist to see the song list of this artist and start a song, then shut down my phone scree...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Bluetooth controls don't work correctly

PlanFreeCountryUKDevice(Google Pixel 2)Operating System(Android 9 - Pie) My Question or IssueOver the last few months when I try to use my Android Wear device or BT headphones to control tracks on Spotify, nothing happens. The app sometimes displays ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country UK Device (Google Pixel 2) Operating System (Android 9 - Pie)   My Question or Issue Over the last few months when I try to use my Android Wear device or BT head...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Music stopping

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(Samsung Galaxy S10+)Operating System(Android Pie) My Question or Issue Lately my music has been stopping when I'm listening to music. It happens specially when my phone is locked. I don't know if this is something to do wi...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device (Samsung Galaxy S10+) Operating System (Android Pie)   My Question or Issue   Lately my music has been stopping when I'm listening to music. It ha...
  • xoholo
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    Galaxy
    s10 plus
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't access all songs from an artist

PlanPremiumCountryTurkeyOperating SystemAndroidMy Question or IssueBefore an update I downloaded about a week ago, when I went to "My Library" and clicked on an artist, for example John Mayer, I was able to see all of his songs that I downloaded as a...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Turkey Operating System Android My Question or Issue Before an update I downloaded about a week ago, when I went to "My Library" and clicked on an artist, for example John...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Hacked?

Plan PremiumCountry US DeviceGoogle pixel 3 xlOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI listen to Spotify all day at work and lately my playlist will get interrupted by some random video with no sound that freezes up the app forcing me to shut th...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country US   Device Google pixel 3 xl Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I listen to Spotify all day at work and lately my playlist will get ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Will Not Pause

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceSamsung Galaxy 8+Operating SystemAndroid OreoSpotify Version8.4.95.785My Question or IssueWhen in the app, playing music, and I press pause, it will pause very briefly and then continue playing until the second or third time...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Samsung Galaxy 8+ Operating System Android Oreo Spotify Version 8.4.95.785 My Question or Issue When in the app, playing music, and I press pause, it wi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Issues with play back once phone is locked.

Ok what happens is while I'm playing music I have a Bluetooth headset when I'm working which is never had an issue before and when I'm driving it connects to the trucks audio deck, now after a few minutes playing a song and the phone locks I'm unable...

• Ok what happens is while I'm playing music I have a Bluetooth headset when I'm working which is never had an issue before and when I'm driving it connects to the trucks audio deck, now after a few mi...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to keep the Spotify notification permanently in the notification screen

PlanPremiumCountry France DeviceSamsung Galaxy S9 Operating SystemAndroid Pie My Question or IssueHow to keep the Spotify notification permanently in the notification screen? Because my homescreen widget requires this to work properly. I whitelisted ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country  France  Device Samsung Galaxy S9  Operating System Android Pie   My Question or Issue How to keep the Spotify notification permanently in the notif...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify finally found for Samsung Galaxy Watch on Samsung App Store

For those unable to locate Spotify for your Galaxy Watch On the watch, go to the Samsung music icon. Click on the 3 dots on the right side, click on the Music player Icon, scroll down to Spotify and click on the Spotify dot. Come out and go to Galaxy...

• Visitor
  • For those unable to locate Spotify for your Galaxy Watch   On the watch, go to the Samsung music icon. Click on the 3 dots on the right side, click on the Music player Icon, scroll down to Spo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"All Albums" view loading indefinitely

PlanPremiumCountrySwitzerlandDeviceNexus 5X, Nokia 6, Samsung S10eOperating SystemAndroid Oreo and Pie My Question or IssueWhen I go to Library->Albums, the view loads indefinitely. This has been happening for a few weeks. New install didn't help.Cou...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Switzerland Device Nexus 5X, Nokia 6, Samsung S10e Operating System Android Oreo and Pie   My Question or Issue When I go to Library->Albums, the view loads ind...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Urgent - Serious crashing on every time

PlanPremiumCountryMalaysia DeviceSamsung Galaxy S10 Plus Operating System Android 9.0 My Question or IssueEvery time I open Spotify I tried to back / Next / Pause / Resume always will crash showing Spotify isn't response, what happen on this issue ! ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Malaysia   Device Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus   Operating System  Android 9.0    My Question or Issue Every time I open Spotify I tried to back /...
  • Jessica198930
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android 9
    Android Pie
    S10
    s10 plus
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how many android mobile connected

how many android mobiles connect in one premium plan Plan Premium Country India Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

• Visitor
  • how many android mobiles connect in one premium plan Plan Premium Country India Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove 'Your heavy rotation' in Android Auto

PlanPremium FamilyDevicePixel XLOperating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or IssueIs it possible to remove or at least move down on home screen 'My heavy rotation' feature in Android Auto?I'm using Pixel XL in my car and all works great, but since late l...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family Device Pixel XL Operating System Android 9   My Question or Issue Is it possible to remove or at least move down on home screen 'My heavy rotation' feature in Android...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes