Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Menu does not respond. Cannot "Add to Playlist", "Go to Artist", "Go to Album". Running Android 7.0

Solved!

Menu does not respond. Cannot "Add to Playlist", "Go to Artist", "Go to Album". Running Android 7.0

The corner menu that looks like three dots does not respond when I click on any of its items. The menu looks a bit different than usual, probably changed via update? I can't manage any playlists, or go to any artist.. This renders the app quite disfuctional. Can someone please look into this? 

Menu Issue.JPG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Are you using a blue light filter? If so, try turning it off.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Are you using a blue light filter? If so, try turning it off.

That worked! Thanks!

I am not using any filter and still have that issue. Is there anything else that might be causing it??

Good advice, thanks! Pretty annoying though... @Spotify fix this bug please!

Hey @barkinginsanity it sounds like you might be experiencing a different problem. Could you please post details of exactly what isn't working for you in a new thread along with details og your device, android version and spotify version. A screen capture to illustrate the issue would be helpful. Thanks.

It turns out your initial response was somewhat correct - I had to completely disable my battery saver mode (using a Sony device so technically the Stamina mode) and additionally have my screen on full brightness. However that just drains way too much battery so I guess I'll be waiting for an update that isn't as sensitive, smh. Thank you either way!

Suggested posts