Family plan

Country

USA

Device

PC Desktop streaming through Amazon Echo Dot

Operating System

Windows 10 Pro

My Question or Issue

Music stops playing, either downloaded or streaming, after 2 songs.  The music time function at the bottom properly displays the music progress on the first song, then the music will start the next song, but the information on the screen is for the first song.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the desktop app.  I have shutdown and restarted the Amazon Echo.  My network is stable and has plenty of bandwidth.  This, or a very similar issue seems to be plaquing Spotify.  Please fix it, or loose a Family subscriber.

2 Replies

I AM HAVING THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM. MINE HOWEVER IS ON A BRAND NEW DELL DESKTOP WITH MICROSOFTWINDOWS 10 AND A VERY HIGH END SET UP WITH COMCAST/XFINITY - PLENTY OF BANDWIDTH, HIGH SPEED ETC. BLAH BLAH. WAS WORKING WONDERFULLY AND SUDDENLY "I'M ALL LIKE WTH". CAN'T FIX IT .  HAVE TO RESTART QUE OVER AND OVER EVERY THIRD SONG - NADA. PISSING ME OFF AS I AM A WRITER AND MUCH OF THE MUSIC SETS A TONE FOR ME AS I WORK AND MY TRAIN OF THOUGHT OR "MUSE" GETS SLAPPED DOWN.  TRIED EVERYTHING! TO NO AVAIL.

there any fix for this - mine is doing the same thing.  Cmon Spotify.  you dont even have phone support.  I am 1 click away from going to Tidal.

Suggested posts