Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Music downloaded but not available

Music downloaded but not available

Hi,
I downloaded all my music to my Android device ( Galaxy S4 GT-9515L Value Edition) with Android 5.0.1, 2 days ago I was using Spotify as usual, I close the App and moments later, I opened Spotify and all my music that I have downloaded before it was not available anymore. I only had a couple of songs downloaded but not all. Also I checked the used storage and it is using 3.9GB but my music is not available! , so I don´t know what happened. Can someone help me please?
Regards

2 Replies

Hi, @benjaminibm!

Welcome to the Spotify Community, we're glad to see you're part of the band.

In this case, please follow these steps:

1. Log in to your account page on our website and click Offline devices in the menu on the left.
  2. Click REMOVE ALL DEVICES.
  3. Reinstall the app with the steps here.
  4. Save your offline tracks again.

If that doesn't work, please remove the SD card, if there's one, reinstall the app, then reinsert the SD card again to see if it makes any difference.

Let us know if you have any questions. We'll be here for you 🙂

Hi, I already done that but last week the same issue again, and I only have 1 device with offline music, also a familiar happened the same as me. It´s probably that I will change to Google Play Music, it seems more reliable, sadly Spotify has a lot of issues with older versions of Android. Thanks anyway for your help 🙂

Suggested posts