Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Music stops playing when receiving whatsapp messages

Solved!

Music stops playing when receiving whatsapp messages

Hi there, I've been going through various threads and been searching for a solution /answer but am not able to identify one. I know that when I receive a whatsapp message, the notification will interrupt Spotify and will basically put the song I play on "pause" for a second or so. That is all fine until my music doesn't return.... The song is still running in the background but it won't play. I can swipe down my notification centre or go to the application. It won't return. Pressing play /pause won't help either. It's frustrating and it's really going on my nerves. When I kill the application and want to restart Spotify it's not responding. It results in waiting or restarting my phone. I normally receive a he message that the application stopped running and that I can wait or kill it. What is causing the delay? Why does it sometimes work and sometimes not. I mean I experience this at least twice a day?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

not been finding a solution but since spotify was updated several time (i think) the problem has dissapeared. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hey i am experiencing the same problem have you sorted it out yet?
Marked as solution

not been finding a solution but since spotify was updated several time (i think) the problem has dissapeared. 

Suggested posts