Free

Country

india

Device

Motorola gen 3

Operating System

Android 6.0

My Question or Issue

I want to listen to a playlist I made in the app as my alarm sound. However it doesn't show up when I search for it. I reinstalled the app but it still isn't showing up. I checked and the playlist isn't secret. The playlist name is "Morning Yeet Songs to wake up".

Any help is appreciated!

21 Replies

Hi @Alex ,

I tried removing the emojis and then searching and it didn't work on the 20, but it worked on the 10.

An interesting note, I read last night that the Samsung Clock app had recently added Spotify integration. I tried setting that up on the 20 and I searched for my playlists and I was able to find them right away. Now I do not like the Samsung Clock app as much as the Google Clock app so I do want to figure out what is going on with the Google app. It is interesting that it works fine with Samsung, but not Google.

Hey there @squirt4,

Thanks for the reply.

We're happy to hear that removing the emojis worked for the S10.

It's expected that the search engines from different third party apps would sometimes provide different results. 

What we can recommend for the moment is enabling automatic updates on all of your apps as the search feature may be updated in the future. Apart from that you can try to copy the songs for those playlists over to new ones and check whether they are findable on the Google Clock app.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts