Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My S5 volume Autouatically lowers completely constantly! This is VERY FRUSTRATING!!!

My S5 volume Autouatically lowers completely constantly! This is VERY FRUSTRATING!!!

This is VERY FRUSTRATING!!! For the past  month the volume on my S5 keeps automatically lowering darn near every song. I've tried ALL of the 'solutions' on here and NONE work. I feel like I pay $10 a month then this should work. I would hate to leave Spotify but If there isn't a way to fix it I will stop my subscription with them. How in the hell is there no way to fix this? Too many people have the same EXACT issue on several different devices so it has to be SPOTIFY causing the issue. Some one PLEASE Advise on how to fix this annoying & frustrating issue!

3 Replies

Have you tried a clean install? What version of the Spotify app are you using?

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

I see you posted in another thread that it might be the supplied headphones, did you try some others and is the issue resolved?

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

It is bleeping EU! Every hour I need to put Volume Up angry and to accept with OK to listen again 12/15! Let me listen my music on volume I want!

I want my dance music bassy and loud! On 12/15! On Laptop 50/100.

Suggested posts