Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My music keeps stopping

My music keeps stopping

Hello, does anyone know why every song quits playing after about two minutes or so? It's so annoying, especially when I'm working and have to stop just to press play to start the song again. Can someone help me with this problem? I've already uninstalled it twice and nothing.
37 Replies

My music keeps stopping over and over again! Not only today but the last few weeks!

Very annoying when you pay your contribution every month. 

I have spotify installed on my android tablet. Please solve this!!

Hello,

Same problem here, HTC ONE (A0001)

Spotify premium version 4.10.868

Android v5.1.1
Cyanogen OS 12.1-YOG4PAS3JL

before last release Audio FX crash sometimes, now spotify just quit frequently (time can vary  2min <-> 20min)

I have tried differents config but same problem 

With or without wifi / 3g activate  

Spotify in disconnected mode
Reboot smartphone
Kill app and restart

After long pause  can play music 10-30min without quit, but after the first quit it repeatedly quit almost at each song ... 😞

Julien

Been having the same problem over the past couple of week.  The app will just crash, been highly annoying.  Not worth paying $10/mo if it keeps up

Have Samsung S6 Edge Plus

This is also happening to me on both my iPhone and the app on my TV...wifi and network. It's driving me nuts!!

Hello, i'me having the same issue. I have a samsung and happens with both 3g/4g and wifi

The same thing is happening to me using a Samsung j3

I'm playing to a Bose Soundtouch30

I have changed the setting to 3g since seeing that the 4g isnt supported by spotify but music.still.stopping after a few.minutes

Mine does exactly the same and it was working fine yesterday and I have literally done everything to stop it from happening but nothing is working

My phone HTC desire 530 crashes whenever im using Spotify over mobile network-works fine with WiFi-what the **bleep** do i do guys--clean install??

Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

Dumb question to those whose music is stopping - is your phone in low power mode? I had this problem and realized my phone was in low power mode.

Nope,nothing to do with a power issue...clean re-install done,but got "Android is starting...waiting on apps...."now!!!!

That sounds like an Nvidia Shield status message. Have you moved the spotify app to the SD card (the app itself and not the cache)? If so, this isn't supported so you should try moving the app it back to internal storage and restartthe Shield.

Hi, I am listening my music on wifi on my laptop and it keeps stopping.  can you please help me?

this is happening to me on an iPhone 6 my music will stop and then play and a bleeping sound occurs with it, also skips the song while playing and then just skips to the next song and does the same thing. this is the first time I've experienced this but it's a big problem!!

Suggested posts