Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My playlist sync correctly but then they appear in offline mode

My playlist sync correctly but then they appear in offline mode

Hi guys,

I have a premium account and i only use my spotify in 2 devices: my phone (Samsung galaxy note3) and my laptop. I download my plyalist in my computer and i click on offline mode, then i synchronize it with my phone and as soon is it finishes, i can see my playlist in offline mode in my phone but a couple of hourse later, my playlist on my phone appear online mode but in my computer remains correct, the way i want it. My androind version is 4.3 and i already delete the app twice and when I install it again, i can see my playlist again..it's like it doesnt delete the cache but im sure i've done it.....any advice how to fix this?

12 Replies

Hey vchavez

Thanks and welcome to the community 🙂

That does seem strange, we agree. How many devices have you got showing here? It sounds like you may have 3 offline devices some how. If so, try removing a couple of devices and that should help out with things.

Holler back to us if there's any further troubles.

you're right, it seems that i have 2 androids and mu latpop lol ...i'll try to delete one and reinstall to see what happens

Cool. If you can check and mark your post as resolved if all fixed that would be great.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Hi again.. I try tried today to sync my lists and firstable it gave me space error so I erased some stuff, I tried again and I'm having the same error and all of my lists returned to online mode

Check to see if they are installing on your SD card and not internal memory. Try the steps in the sticky at the top of this thread to reinstall Spotify to save to your SD card.

Android Troubleshooting:

Thats the error attached: 

Screenshot_2014-09-08-19-54-55.png

I went to check my account and somehow I have three devices again :s... any help please? 

Screenshot_2014-09-08-23-39-45.png

I reinstall it and this is what I have:

Screenshot_2014-09-08-23-56-31.png

Sorry. It does appear to be your playlist issue aspirating again. Can you logout of Spotify on your mobile, remove all devices from your account page. Wait 5 minutes, log back in online and check no devices appear, then log back in on your phone.

Android Troubleshooting:

Hi, I erased all of my devices and also my lists to see if something goof happens BUT see the attached file....It seems that somehow i have more than 3 devices sync, how? i dont have a clue 😞 do u guys have any idea?  today, i also got the error: SYNCING ERROR, thats why i went to the website and check the numer of devices

spotify error.jpg

I recommend you contact Spotify Support using the form here.

You will get an automated reply at first, however if you need to chase them just reply to the email as it does get monitored.

Android Troubleshooting:

ok! i'll try...thanks

Suggested posts