Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Nest Wifi not available in my "Connect to" list anymore

Nest Wifi not available in my "Connect to" list anymore

Hi, for a couple of weeks now my Nest Wifi point is not available in the "Connect to" list . I can't cast my audio there. Anyone can help on that? 
Thanks

5 Replies

Hey there @Kiruak!

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community!

Can you try restarting your internet connection to see if that makes a difference for you?

We'd also recommend giving this a try on a different network, for example you can start a hotspot of your phone and use that network.

Lastly, we just want to double check if you have the possibility to ask a friend or a family member to log in on your device and give this a shot.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you have any further questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello Elena,

I tried everything and it doesn’t work.

I can’t see the device anymore (Google nest WIFI points) from my phone, my iPad, my computer or my phone’s wife.

Anyway, when I talk to the Google Assistant on the Nest Wifi Points, it reacts but can’t play a Spotify playlist when I ask for it …

Hi there @Kiruak,

Thank you for your reply.

Just to confirm, did you have someone log in with their account on one of the devices - such as a friend or a family member? This will help us understand if it's account related or not.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Hi Jeremy,
there is nobody else logged in.
Laurent

Hey @Kiruak,

Thanks for the reply.

Can you check if there is any firmware update on the device's manufacturer website and install that. 

You can also try to hard reset the device and check what happens if you re-link your Spotify account to it again.

Keep us posted.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts