Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New Spotify Update and what is wrong with "ME"

New Spotify Update and what is wrong with "ME"

Hey Peeps,

just wanted to ask what in the world is going on with the new spotify update.

First of all, i cant go to artists and select show downloaded only, it shows me none, but then i remove the filters and suddenly there are some donwloaded albums.

Secondly, what was wrong with the shuffle button in each tab (Artists, Albums, Songs,etc). i cant even shuffle through them all.... very annoying

And Thirdly, when i used to download an album, and had it saved in my albums tab, i could go over to songs, select show downloads only, and they would show up and i could shuffle them. But now? I litterally have 3024 songs downloaded, but my songs tab shows me 5 songs....

Can anyone explainthis or has Spotify done this for some unnown reason?

Ps. had already done a fresh install no luck

3 Replies

This latest UI sounds really strange but maybe it just takes time to work it all out (I don't have it yet). Just wondering if you can show all downloaded songs by searching on ":" ( a colon without the quotes) which works on the older UI?

Have the same problem! I've been in contact with Spotify Assist personnel via Twitter. Nothing seems to work to bring back the good old Spotify.

I used to be able to click shuffle and play the song I wanted now it plays random songs

Suggested posts