Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New phone and I can not access previous premium

New phone and I can not access previous premium

I recently got a new phone and I had set up my spotify account on my old one. RIP i dropped it in my bowl of ramen noodles. I was paying for premium then and now when I log in it is telling me to try premium free trial and all if my saved music and playlists are gone. Do I have to start again and re enter all of my information? I am afraid once I do this I will start getting charged twice a month.
3 Replies

It sounds like you created a new account by using the wrong credentials to log in. If you have one of the spotify email receipts, you'll find your user name in it and should use that to log in. If it's a 12 digit number, use the facebook log in option instead.

If you can't find your user name, use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it by email and you will hear back from one of the team shortly.

Whatever you do, don't subscribe again as you will be paying for two accounts.

Thank you! You were correct i found my correct username and now everything is nack to normal! I very much appreciate your help!

Awesome 🙂

Suggested posts