Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New playlists won't stay Downloaded

New playlists won't stay Downloaded

Playlists I have created the past month won't stay downloaded on my phone. They dissappear as soon as I am offline. When I go back online they start loading before they are available online also and I have to download again and again. If I download an older playlist there is no problem. If I do additions to an older playlist the new tracks get automatically downloaded and stay there. Anybody else that have experienced this?

5 Replies

Hi,

What device, OS, and Spotify version are you running?

Have you tried a quick Clean reinstallation of Spotify?

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Not sure whether this is the problem but have you reached the download device limit? You can only have three devices with music stored offline and if you add a fourth it deletes all the offline songs from all your other devices with no warning

@GavinHenderson5 wrote:

Not sure whether this is the problem but have you reached the download device limit? You can only have three devices with music stored offline and if you add a fourth it deletes all the offline songs from all your other devices with no warning

Very true! However from memory, I think it removes the first device you synced tracks to, so it should theoretically sync fine. Although it's worth a check to see whats got tracks on it.

You can do so here.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

I did a reinstallation of Spotify and now it seams the problem is solved.

Glad to see your problem is solved

Suggested posts