Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

New playlists won't stay Downloaded

New playlists won't stay Downloaded

Playlists I have created the past month won't stay downloaded on my phone. They dissappear as soon as I am offline. When I go back online they start loading before they are available online also and I have to download again and again. If I download an older playlist there is no problem. If I do additions to an older playlist the new tracks get automatically downloaded and stay there. Anybody else that have experienced this?

5 Replies

Hi,

What device, OS, and Spotify version are you running?

Have you tried a quick Clean reinstallation of Spotify?

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Not sure whether this is the problem but have you reached the download device limit? You can only have three devices with music stored offline and if you add a fourth it deletes all the offline songs from all your other devices with no warning

@GavinHenderson5 wrote:

Not sure whether this is the problem but have you reached the download device limit? You can only have three devices with music stored offline and if you add a fourth it deletes all the offline songs from all your other devices with no warning

Very true! However from memory, I think it removes the first device you synced tracks to, so it should theoretically sync fine. Although it's worth a check to see whats got tracks on it.

You can do so here.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

I did a reinstallation of Spotify and now it seams the problem is solved.

Glad to see your problem is solved

Suggested posts