Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No audio from Spotify on Wireless Earbuds.

No audio from Spotify on Wireless Earbuds.

So I have the realme 7 Pro phone and Redmi Buds 3 Lite earbuds, whenever I try listening to something it shows that the song is playing but I can't hear anything, I can hear like 1-2 seconds of the song when I pause it but when I resume I still can't hear anything.

I tried reinstalling Spotify and messing around with the settings, didn't help at all.

It only happens when I'm trying to use Spotify, the audio from any other apps like YouTube, Twitch etc. is perfectly fine, it's just Spotify.
3 Replies

Hi @Wilhestic!

Could you try forgetting your earbuds in your phone's Bluetooth settings and then reconnecting to them to see if that does the trick? If possible, try pairing another bluetooth audio device to your phone to see if the issue is still present.

Hope this helps. Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

It didn't work,,, I have the same issue,, whenever I want to listen something on Spotify with earbuds no sound appears from it , at the same if I open YouTube then the earbuds plays music smoothly.. might the problem in Spotify .

Hey @Soumik101,

Sorry to see this has happened to you.
Could you let us know if the song progress bar moves when you select play?
If no sound is coming out and the bar moves, what happens if you try to de- or increase the volume?
We'll be on the lookout for your response 🙂
Thanks!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts