Premium

Country

Germany

Device

Oneplus 6T

Operating System

Android 9

My Question or Issue:

There is no metadata on the cars display when connected via bluetooth. 

I have searched the previous posts and tried reinstalling, relogging, repairing and so on.

After tweaking the AVRCP to 1.3 in developer options, it seems to work only after restarting the phone while the car is searching for devices.

As this is very annoying to do every time i get in the car wanted to ask here, if you have a more convenient fix than this?

3 Replies

Hey @dori3.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Currently there is no standard when it comes to transferring metadata over Bluetooth to your car. So right now there is a chance it will all transfer the way you'd like to see it, but there is also a chance that it won't.

We saw that your title used to be a partnership request for the Nintendo Switch so we changed the title for you. If you are interested in seeing Spotify on the Switch, feel free to vote for this idea.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Hi,

Hi thanks forfthe response.

How is that restarting the phone sometimes works and sometimes doesnt? Every other App seems to get it right.. YT, chrome, Blinkist...

This seems like a bug to me and not a standartsation issue.

Others have the problem too. Is there an other fix other than hoping?

Good luck getting a response to a legitimate question here. I've been plagued by this for over a month now with no response. 

Suggested posts