Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No puedo escuchar las canciones sugeridas para mis listas

No puedo escuchar las canciones sugeridas para mis listas

Antes cuando buscaba canciones sugeridas para agregar a mis listas, me permitía escuchar unos segundos de esas canciones y así decidir si las quería agregar o no a la lista. Ahora no me permite esa opción de "escucha previa". Me sugiere canciones, pero no las puedo escuchar antes de agregarlas. Cómo puedo solucionar esto?
1 Reply

Hey there,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome. 

We hope you don't mind us answering in English as this is the official language of the forum.

That being said, we can confirm that what you described is currently expected behavior of the app. However, you can still hear previews of songs when adding tracks from the three dot menu of a playlist> Add to this playlist. There you'll find some sections: the Recently played and Songs you liked ones have previews.

At Spotify we always add/remove some features in order to improve the app. We appreciate you taking the time to report this here in the Community. We'll continue working to improve the experience. 

Hope this clears things up. If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts