Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not able to delete song of a playlist

Solved!

Not able to delete song of a playlist

Hello,

During the night, the song all summer long has been apparently removed. I can't delete it... See the screenshot bellow. Any ideas?

Thanks!!
Anthony
Screenshot_20170427-113738.png
Screenshot_20170427-113743.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Is it your playlist or one you are following? If it isn't yours, you can't modify it. The way round this would be to copy all the tracks into a new playlist of your own. If it is your playlist, could you try removing the track using the desktop client on a PC?

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Is it your playlist or one you are following? If it isn't yours, you can't modify it. The way round this would be to copy all the tracks into a new playlist of your own. If it is your playlist, could you try removing the track using the desktop client on a PC?

It's my own playlist.... I don't have access to a computer for the moment. I'll give it a try when I'll be home. Thanks for the answer.

Ok. Please let me know how it goes. That track is available on Spotify by the way but probably on a different album.

Fine, I've been able to delete the song from a computer. Still, maybe an update to the Android version would be appreciated ...

Thanks for the solution,
Have a great day,
Anthony

I'm glad it worked and I agree with you. I suspect there's a limit to how many features they can build into the android app but who knows what the future holds?

You have a great day too 🙂

Suggested posts