Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not all songs in playlists on different computers/mobile devices.

Not all songs in playlists on different computers/mobile devices.

Hi,

I created a monster playlist at work (~800 songs) but for some reason, when I log in at home, I get only 280 songs. I also only see 280 on both my Android phone and my iTouch. Is there something wrong I'm doing? I know its not a problem with local files because I have no local files on my work computer; only my home computer. I used other playlists to create the big playlist, so there might be a few local files in there that my home PC should sync, but definitely not 600 songs worth. What should I do?

Thanks.

2 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

This sounds like the 'large playlist bug'.

It may resolve if you:

1) Create a new playlist

2) Drag and drop all the songs into the new playlist, but no more than 100 at a time

There seems to be an issue with Spotify not updating large playlists at the moment, but 0.9.1.x is being slowly rolled out and I believe it fixes the issue.

Let me know if it works for you!

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Just posting to say this also solved my problem of playlists not syncing. I think it's a bit of a silly shortcoming on Spotify's part but, hey, at least I can finally get my playlist on my phone.

Suggested posts