Step 1

NEXT STEP

Offline playlist are not working

Offline playlist are not working

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

4 Replies

Hello 

i live in Belgium and I have a premium family account.

I us Samsung galaxy s10 with android 10

After the update to version 8.5.47.1006 my offline playlist are not playing anymore in my car wit Android Auto.

I did reinstall 3 times ...deleted everything ... on your end they cleared cache.

Now i installed the previous version ;; 8.5.44.941 and thats working fine.

How is it possible that any older version works and not the latest one.

I try this on 2 diffrent android phone and allways samen problem

Please help ... i used it everyday in my car....

Hey there @thai2000

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

Just to confirm, have you tried a clean reinstall instead of the regular one? We recommend this step as it'll remove the old drivers first and then install the new ones. These changes tend to solve issues like the one you're experiencing. Give your device a quick restart as well before you open the newly installed app.

It'd be helpful to try logging in with a different Spotify account to check if it's an account-related issue. If it works with another account, you can follow the steps in this Spotify Answer next.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes.

I try all the thing that you suggest but did not work.

I find it very strange that only the latest version this problem has.

I tryed 5 other versions and they all work.

So i really dont think thats an account problem because i try on my daugters phone with her account and she has the same issue.

I try with other account and that also is not working with androids auto and offline playlists. I truy every update but there must be something wrong because the latest release from 23 June won't even open in android auto.

Suggested posts