Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Offline playlist stops working

Offline playlist stops working

HI!

First phone hold my offline playlist for 17 days untill it stoped working by just claiming that i can't play it offline.
Second phone hold my offline playlist for 13 days same thing happened now, while on my PC it holded for 30 days like it should.
(changing my phones aren't related to spotify)

So I'm going back to africa again in 1,5 weeks and i would like to have my playlist there, what it means i got no internet there for my phone, so i have to go with offline playlist.

Here is what i have listed out so far, i don't have near that amount of songs on my list for maxing out.

Enought space.

Phone was in flight mode all the time.

Any ideas?

3 Replies

If you save offline tracks you must connect to the server at least once in every 30 days to verify your subscription. This is based on your account, so it sounds like you had one phone start for 17 days, then the second for 13 which totals 30 days. Does that sound like what's happened?

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

HI!

Thanks for your reply.

I should have been more specific about that first phone lost the offline playlist and i had to wait few more weeks untill i got back home where i got new phone where i downloaded same list again for offline use and went back to africa where it only holded for 13 days.

So there is nothing to do with a 30 days offline limit.

Odd. it may need someone to look into your account to see what's happened. Try the contact form linked in my signature to get in contact with support.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Suggested posts