Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ThomasWYale
  • Visitor
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting account

Spotify won't help me delete my account...any help?

• Visitor
  • Spotify won't help me delete my account...any help?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

I got Spotify premium in x-mas present but now when im about to activate it via the nr on the back. But it gets error saying that "seems like this premium code is not guilty. Please try again or Contact customservice'. This came up tha first time i t...

• I got Spotify premium in x-mas present but now when im about to activate it via the nr on the back. But it gets error saying that "seems like this premium code is not guilty. Please try again or Cont...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android 5.1.1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging on my account

I was unable to log in to my account on my tab 4 so I logged myself out of my mobile app on my cell phone(also Samsung) and tried to log in again on the tab and no luck. I had to make a new password so I was eventually able to log in with the new pas...

• Visitor
  • I was unable to log in to my account on my tab 4 so I logged myself out of my mobile app on my cell phone(also Samsung) and tried to log in again on the tab and no luck. I had to make a new password ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No volume

Hi there,I would like to ask you for help. Since today my spotify doesn't work ... Actually app is OK i can play songs and app shows how time of songbia running but there is any music. I tried to connect headphones and it doesn't work. I tried music ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I would like to ask you for help. Since today my spotify doesn't work ... Actually app is OK i can play songs and app shows how time of songbia running but there is any music. I tried to c...
  • Saintnick
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with spotify family

Hey, i have a problem with spotify family. I invited my brother half a year ago and now i would like to invite my sister but i can´t find the button for inviting. My question is how many people can be invited in the spotify family? And why can i not ...

• Hey,   i have a problem with spotify family. I invited my brother half a year ago and now i would like to invite my sister but i can´t find the button for inviting.    My question ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Inadequate Google Wear Support and no Lossless on Premium.

Hello, so this is more to the Spotify staff more than anything. I have, for a while, been confused about whether to continue with my Spotify subscription or jump to another provider (Google or Amazon). The problem is that Spotify has all my playlists...

•   Hello,   so this is more to the Spotify staff more than anything.   I have, for a while, been confused about whether to continue with my Spotify subscription or jump to another ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Google Wear
    inadequate service
    lossless
    Premium
    Sony Smartwatch 3
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Fix the shuffle now!

Device: Samsung S5Operating System Version: AndroidSpotify Version: LatestDescription: While using the shuffle button when you are in a playlist it has only 2 lists it plays off.You can only make him choose other songs if you play a number by it self...

• Device:  Samsung S5 Operating System Version:  Android Spotify Version:  Latest Description:  While using the shuffle button when you are in a playlist it has only 2 lists ...
  • Renst93
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Downloading with Spotify Premium

I have a US Samusung Galaxy S3 (android). I have a premium spotify subscription and I have 2 questions. 1. My understanding is that when I download a song or songs I will not be charged an additional amount over my monthly premium subscription...I am...

• Regular
  • I have a US Samusung Galaxy S3 (android).  I have a premium spotify subscription and I have 2 questions.   1. My understanding is that when I download a song or songs I will not be char...
  • Javadgholami777
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't control volume on PC from phone on Spotify Connect (Nexus 5X)

I recently switched from a S6 to a Nexus 5X and now I am unable to control the volume on my pc with my phone. When I try to increase the volume it pops up the volume control but it is stuck at 0.

• Casual Listener
  • I recently switched from a S6 to a Nexus 5X and now I am unable to control the volume on my pc with my phone. When I try to increase the volume it pops up the volume control but it is stuck at 0.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Spotify Connect Volume Control
    Volume Control
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Charged 3 times

I have been charged 3 times for a college subscription and I checked my spotify "subscription page" and it only says they took money once but my bank statement shows 3. What can I do to reverse that???

• I have been charged 3 times for a college subscription and I checked my spotify "subscription page" and it only says they took money once but my bank statement shows 3. What can I do to reverse that?...
  • Hashtagxtina
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! logging in on a new galaxy, message saying i've already got an account with that name

Hi, I've just bought a new Galaxy S6, great. Loaded Spotify, and tried to log in. I keep getting the message "You've already got an account with this email address". I know that! I'm simply trying to login into it and can't find another way in. I use...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've just bought a new Galaxy S6, great.  Loaded Spotify, and tried to log in.  I keep getting the message "You've already got an account with this email address".  I know that!&nb...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • new galaxy S6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't login to app

Hi, Can't login to Spotify Android app on several devices (Nexus 7 and Samsung Galaxy S6). It's saying that either username or password in incorrect.I can login into webplayer with the same credentials without any issues. Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Can't login to Spotify Android app on several devices (Nexus 7 and Samsung Galaxy S6). It's saying that either username or password in incorrect. I can login into webplayer with the sam...
  • AndruX
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs won't stop repeating

Spotify works perfectly in my iPad but not on my phone, Samsung, it's weird Ik. I use the same account for each electronic but it only acts up on my phone. I'm thinking it's my phone but Idk how to fix that either.

• Spotify works perfectly in my iPad but not on my phone, Samsung, it's weird Ik. I use the same account for each electronic but it only acts up on my phone. I'm thinking it's my phone but Idk how to f...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline albums all gone

This morning I found all my offline albums gone on my app. Logged out and in again, but didn't help. Anyone any idea what happened, and any suggestions what I can do?ThxLars

• This morning I found all my offline albums gone on my app. Logged out and in again, but didn't help. Anyone any idea what happened, and any suggestions what I can do? Thx Lars
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stops after playing 3 songs

HiAfter installing the latest update for android the software started to shutdow after every 3 songs, i wonder if anybody else has noticed the sam thing???

• Hi After installing the latest update for android the software started to shutdow after every 3 songs, i wonder if anybody else has noticed the sam thing???
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloads disappear

Hi there,I have spotify premium and use it on my Samsung S5. When I sync songs/playlists/anything on spotify to my phone it does not save. Every time I reopen the app all previously downloaded content is gone and needs to be downloaded. When I try to...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I have spotify premium and use it on my Samsung S5. When I sync songs/playlists/anything on spotify to my phone it does not save. Every time I reopen the app all previously downloaded cont...
  • Shinshan90
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm new

Why do some listed songs play anorher song when you play it? Example; LoCash song I Love This Life plays Shipwrecked when you select it?? What am I missing? Thanks.

• Why do some listed songs play anorher song when you play it? Example; LoCash song I Love This Life plays Shipwrecked when you select it?? What am I missing? Thanks.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio Stations Lost

Hi, I'm a premium user and earlier today upon my arrival to the mobile app for android found that all my radio stations were gone and in turn, the radio portion of the application would not load. I have since logged into the windows application to fi...

• Hi, I'm a premium user and earlier today upon my arrival to the mobile app for android found that all my radio stations were gone and in turn, the radio portion of the application would not load. I h...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Random Static on Bluetooth Devices

Hello all, So, for the past year I've had issues with random static that occurs when I'm Streaming Spotify through a Bluetooth device (Bose Speaker, or Car's Bluetooth)At first I thought it was just the car's bluetooth stuff being a piece of junk, co...

• Music Fan
  • Hello all,   So, for the past year I've had issues with random static that occurs when I'm Streaming Spotify through a Bluetooth device (Bose Speaker, or Car's Bluetooth) At first I thought i...
  • travfran
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No local files available on android phone

Im trying to listen to some songs i have on my phone via spotify but they wont show up. And i also can't download playlists i made with tracks from my PC local files on my phone any ideas?

• Im trying to listen to some songs i have on my phone via spotify but they wont show up. And i also can't download playlists i made with tracks from my PC local files on my phone 😞 any ideas?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes