Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Offline playlists keep getting deleted

Offline playlists keep getting deleted

Spotify keeps changing my settings from using the sd-card as storage to the device storage. This deletes all of my offline playlists and I have to download them over and over again. This happens a few times a week.
I use a Samsung galaxy s5.
2 Replies

Im having the exact same trouble. Sometimes spotify even tells me im using more than 3 devices to download music which cant be true since I even logged off my account from every single device I have by using a button in the settings menu.
Sometimes spotify says theres smtgh wrong with permissions, ive checked those and theyre ok. Gave permission to everything.
Sometimes spotify says there might be smtgh wrong with my sd card, but ive formated it once already and all the other apps are able to use so i dont think thats a problem as well.
And at last, spotify also usually doesnt say anything, freezes up and restarts with all the songs unavailable. When i go into settings to check the storage, that option is unavailable. Whenever i reinstall spotify its back there, or i just wait some time and it pops back up.
Im using a samsung galaxy s7. If anyone knows a fix for this, maybe force spotify to stay on the external storage, just to see what happens, id appreciate it!
Thanks in advance

The first time I had this problem my sd-card actually broke. But I replaced it with a new one and I now it happens again. Every other app can use the sd-card except for Spotify.

Suggested posts