Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Old, incorrect email

Old, incorrect email

I opened my first Spotify account on an old phone with an old email that I no longer can get into. It is connected with my current Facebook account. I have tried thousands of ways to get into the old email but it is impossible. I stupidly signed up for a new account on my new phone, but that is now conneced to the same old email I can't access. I assumed it would use my new address because that is where I received the offer. So now I can't access either of the Spotify accounts I'm paying for. HELP!!
1 Reply

@user-removed

Contact support using this alternative contact form so they can help you.

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-anonymous/

Make sure you are logged out of any Spotify account when using the contact form or the username and email field will not show up. It is important so that you can enter the information of the account you are having trouble with. If you are logged in with a different account that is not having the problem, that account info will be used and support will be confused.

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the Community, you need to reply directly to support@spotify.com

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts