Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other apps no longer having sound when using spotify.

Solved!

Other apps no longer having sound when using spotify.

Whenever i go for a run, i put on a playlist and then i open my running app.

Normally when i'm running with spotify playing and the running app open it gives spoken notifications of how far i'm running already etc.. When the notification comes, the music goes a bit down in volume to hear the other app "speaking".

But now since a week or something i don't get those spoken notifiactions anymore. The music volume goes down but i hear no notifications anymore.

It's not only with the running app, it's with all the apps with something with sound. Spofify keeps playing but there is no sound from other apps. Which there normally is when spotify is playing. So i think the problem is with spotify.

Does anyone have the same problem or any solution to this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi
I had exactly the same problem. Runtastic /runkeeper only lowered the volume. It has driven me mad the last few weeks. Very irritating not to be able to here the voice coach. I have tried uninstalling and changing settings in all sorts of apps and today I struck gold. I have a Oneplus One and Cyanogen OS have preinstalled an equalizer called AudioFX by MaxxAudio. When I turned the equalizer off the voice coach started working again! If you have a Oneplus, try the same, and if you have a different phone, try to disable any equalizer or sound enhancing app that might be in use.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Yes, I'have exaclty the same problem.

Spotify: can you please fix this issue

Marked as solution

Hi
I had exactly the same problem. Runtastic /runkeeper only lowered the volume. It has driven me mad the last few weeks. Very irritating not to be able to here the voice coach. I have tried uninstalling and changing settings in all sorts of apps and today I struck gold. I have a Oneplus One and Cyanogen OS have preinstalled an equalizer called AudioFX by MaxxAudio. When I turned the equalizer off the voice coach started working again! If you have a Oneplus, try the same, and if you have a different phone, try to disable any equalizer or sound enhancing app that might be in use.

Yes, disabled audiofx on my oneplus And now it is werking fine again

Suggested posts