Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Personal Mixtapes only working on Desktop

Personal Mixtapes only working on Desktop

Hi there,

as the topic already says, I can't use the "Your Mixtape" feature on my android devices.

It only works on my MacOS application.

I did not found anything regarding this problem in the web.

Anybody who also had this issue and can tell me how to solve that?

I already tried deleting the cache and deleting all data except the app itself...nothing worked... 😞

TY in advance

6 Replies

Why can't you play your Daily Mix on android? Does it not appear in your library or just doesn't play? Please give enough information for us to understand what isn't working as it should. Please also provide details of your device, android and spotify versions.

Hi Joe,

the weekly Mix can be played on all platforms without problems, but the personal Mixtapes (the 6 ones, I don't know the name of this feature in the english version) can't be played in the android app. They apeared in my "last played" overview after I played them on my mac but without a function in android.

I am using a Nexus 7 with Android 6.0.1 (Spotify 7.5.0.1076 armV7) and a Honor6 with Android Android 6.0 (Spotify 7.5.0.1076 armV7).

I took a screenshot on my Nexus to show that they now can be seen in my library but as you can see there is no text below the coverart as it would be normal for all other playlists:

Screenshot_20170131-203250.png

TY for yout help 🙂

And they don't appear in your library either? In that case, try reinstalling spotify following the steps here and let me know if that fixes it please.

Hi Joe,

I tried a clean reinstall...followed the mentioned steps...but the problem remains the same 😞

I am also using an Amazon Fire TV, on this device I can't even find the Mixtapes...

I suggest you use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it by email and you will hear back from one of the team shortly.

Thank you for your help...I just wrote the support request. 😉

Suggested posts