Premium

Country

Belgium

Device

Google pixel 7 pro

Operating System

Android 13

My Question or Issue

Hello i cannot hear sound from spotify on my pixel watch .... Aller is update , connecter wifi or bluetooth ....but nothing !!! When i choose connected to phone ,it bugs and ask me to connect with new device ! And on spotify app , it's written "impossible to play on pixel watch"

All is working with my Samsung watch !!

So it's a problèm with NEW PIXEL WATCH 🥴

Thanks for solutions

5 Replies

I also have this issue. I just want to be able to listen to music with my headphones on a run without having my phone on me!!!

Hey folks,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

@Chrisvdv73, please note that it's currently not possible to play music from Spotify directly through the phone's speaker. Let us know if the issue persists when you connect a pair of Bluetooth headphones to your watch.

@kelskopec, streaming music through the watch without the phone nearby is only possible with the LTE version of the watch. If you don't have it, you'll need to download music for offline listening in order to be able to play music without your phone.

We hope this helps. Keep us posted!

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello
Thanks for your answer .

Impossible only with Google pixel watch ? Because it works with my Samsung
watch .

Hope Google and spotify will update because that's not normal'

Regards

Yes please update the features to play music over watch speakers! Super sad that this is not possible on the pixel Watch. Not being able to play Spotify over watch speakers Would be a reason to remain with my galaxy watch for me. Even though I love everything else on the pixel Watch more.

I am the same problem.

I have wifi version and I can't have sound on my watch WITH the phone nearby with both apps (phone and watch) launched.

Suggested posts