Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists not staying downloaded to Android device

Playlists not staying downloaded to Android device

Hi, I have a handful of playlists saved(for offline listening) to my Android phone but it seems like they do not stay saved after a certain amount of time. Its hard to pinpoint the exact amount of time but it seems pretty random. I will go to play some music and only some of the playlists I have saved will be available to play offline if any at all. 

Can anyone help? Kind of defeats the purpose of having a premium membership if my playlists keep dissapearing. 

5 Replies

Hey @Eastcoastdan and welcome to our Community!

That's not cool. No worries, we'll get this figured out.

Please follow the steps here:

• Log in to your account page on our website and click Offline devices in the menu on the left.
  • Click REMOVE ALL DEVICES.
  • Reinstall the app with the steps here.
  • Save your offline tracks again.

Does that help at all? Keep us posted 🙂

Hi, 

Thanks for the reply. I will give this a shot and see. It sometimes takes several days for it to occur so will have to wait and see. There is no time limit to how long playlists will remain downloaded is there?

Thanks!

Great @Eastcoastdan!

If you have a Premium subscription, you can download your playlists for as long as you like. However, you’ll need to go online within the app at least once every 30 days. This is for two reasons:

• To keep track of the music you’ve played, so we can pay the music rights holders correctly.
  • To ensure your subscription is still active.

Each time you go online, the remaining time is set back to 30 days.

Let us know if you have any other questions 🙂

I do have a premium subcription. So far it seems to be working but it would sometimes be a while before I noticed the playlists no longer being there. 

Hoping it works, so far so good! 

Thanks 🙂

Cool @Eastcoastdan!

No worries! Just give us a shout if the problem persists. We're here to help you out.

Take care 🙂

Suggested posts