Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Podcast changes after 3 hours

Podcast changes after 3 hours

Plan

Premium

Country UK

Device

Samsung S22

Operating System

My Question or Issue

We like listening to a 12 hour podcast overnight like sleep sounds. It has to last the whole time we are sleeping. We have tried two different podcasts both of which change to another podcast in the same series every 3 hours or so, even though there is still hours left on the original one.

I have tried googling to no avail. I have turned off auto play thats the only thing I could think of. 

Is there a way of fixing this or are 12 hour podcasts a complete waste of time?

We tried an album of sounds but they have a gap between tracks which just isnt working for us

Thanks! 

1 Reply

Hey @Carlyp87

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out!

The behavior you're describing seems very odd. 

Can you let us know if you've already tried to log out > restart your device > log back in? It's also a good idea to try a clean reinstall of the app to make sure you have the latest version and that any outdated files are removed. Give your device a quick restart as well before you open the newly installed app.

If that doesn't solve the issue, could you let us know if you experience this on 5G, Wi-Fi or both? 

If a family member has a Spotify account, could you ask them to log in to their account using your device to see if they can replicate this?

We'll be on the lookout for your reply. Feel free to get back to us if you have any further questions 🙂

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts