Premium

Country

Denmark

Device

Pixel 4a 5g

Operating System

Android 11

My Question or Issue

I can't access podcast charts. When I click on it it says: something went wrong, please have another go. However, other categories work fine. Also, the images are missing for the cards. Please, don't tell me to reinstall spotify and delete cache, I have already done that.

Screenshot_20210316-071748.png
5 Replies

Hey @spreceriany

Help’s here! 

If the clean reinstall you performed couldn't solve this as a next step we suggest checking if you experience it only when connected to a certain Internet connection. If possible, try connecting to a different network (e.g., if this is happening when connected to 3G/4G, try switching to a WiFi connection). 

In case it works with another connection, it's a good idea to troubleshoot the original one (for example restarting your router). You can also reach out to the service provider of the original network so that they can take a look on their end as well. 

Let us know how you get on! We'll be here in case you need any further help with this. 

Doesn't matter if I am on wifi or cellular data. The UI and the error persist.

Hey @spreceriany

Thanks for getting back to us. 

If you still can't access the Podcast Charts section on your mobile app after trying it under a different network, it'd be a good idea to log in to your Spotify account on a different device to check if you observe the same. If this doesn't occur on another device, we'd suggest making sure that your original device is up-to-speed with any software updates available.

In case you see no change on another device, try logging in to a different Spotify account on your device to check if this might be an account-related issue. If it works with another account, you can follow the steps in this Spotify Answer next. 

Hope this helps. Keep us in the loop here. 

Just checked it out on a different device. The issue is the same unfortunately. I don't have other account to test it out thought.

Hey @spreceriany,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. 

If you don't have a second Spotify account you can ask a friend or a family member to log in to their own account on your device to check if they'll experience the same.

Alternatively, you can create a free test account by following the steps here to check if the issue is account-related. This will help us see if you should go ahead with further troubleshooting of the affected device or your Spotify account. 

Keep us posted! We'll be here if you have any questions. 

Suggested posts