Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium users only - trying to listen to Spotify on Teufel Connector

Solved!

Premium users only - trying to listen to Spotify on Teufel Connector

I have a Teufel Connector - had it for a few weeks and its been great. Better than Google CCA in many ways. I have a (trial) premium Spotify account and have been using the inbuilt Spotify Connect to play from my phone to my stereo amp. But my girlfriend who has a standard account now cannot do this. The option is greyed out under devices available, and a line saying "premium users only"
But I am sure this used to work. Has Spotify changed its policy here?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @ixnay!

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Not all speakers and streamers work with the free version of Spotify and it seems like the Teufel Connector works only with Premium. 

You can take a look at this page for more info. If anything changes about the functionality it will be reflected there.

We hope this info helps. Let us know if there's anything else we can help out with.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @ixnay!

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Not all speakers and streamers work with the free version of Spotify and it seems like the Teufel Connector works only with Premium. 

You can take a look at this page for more info. If anything changes about the functionality it will be reflected there.

We hope this info helps. Let us know if there's anything else we can help out with.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts