Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium with two android devices: one downloading playlists, one not

Solved!

Premium with two android devices: one downloading playlists, one not

I've got Spotify Premium on two Android devices (Galaxy S3 phone and a Nexus 7 tablet). The phone has loads of memory and I use it in the car, so I have downloaded all my playlists on to the handset. But I just want to be able to stream through the Nexus 7 without downloading anything. 

Is it possible to do that? When I installed Spotify on the tablet it started to do loads of downloads, so I stopped it and uninstalled before it got anywhere - I don't want the tablet full of music. 

How do I manage this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@TobesEtc wrote:

I've got Spotify Premium on two Android devices (Galaxy S3 phone and a Nexus 7 tablet). The phone has loads of memory and I use it in the car, so I have downloaded all my playlists on to the handset. But I just want to be able to stream through the Nexus 7 without downloading anything. 

Is it possible to do that? When I installed Spotify on the tablet it started to do loads of downloads, so I stopped it and uninstalled before it got anywhere - I don't want the tablet full of music. 

How do I manage this?

Hi, looks like it is syncing with your wifi.

On the spotify desktop app, select your tablet under devices, and select the radio button to the right 🙂

(You will have to have spotify open to do this though).

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

@TobesEtc wrote:

How do I manage this?

Hi, looks like it is syncing with your wifi.

On the spotify desktop app, select your tablet under devices, and select the radio button to the right 🙂

(You will have to have spotify open to do this though).

What liamwli said sounds about right, so I'll close this now. Please feel free to come back and start a new topic (in which you also link to this topic) in case your issue wasn't resolved.

Community Ergo Sum

Suggested posts