Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify OS of Music?!

I just read this , and then I read the comments.. with that many people outside of this community complaining, you would think they would get their act worked out. NO http://gizmodo.com/5891186/spotify-we-want-to-be-the-os-of-music

• Gig Goer
  • I just read this , and then I read the comments..   with that many people outside of this community complaining, you would think they would get their act worked out.   NO   http:...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Får inte spotify att fungera i min mobil

Jag behöver hjälp, jag får inte spotify att fungera i min samsung galaxy mini, jag kan ladda hem appen spotify och logga in på min användare men det går inte att spela låtar eller fixa offline listor. Jag har haft en HTC Wildfire tidigare och då fung...

• Jag behöver hjälp, jag får inte spotify att fungera i min samsung galaxy mini, jag kan ladda hem appen spotify och logga in på min användare men det går inte att spela låtar eller fixa offline listor...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My device goes offline after a few seconds

I have a Asus transformer and an Huawei U 8800. Same problem with both. After some seconds online after logging on they go to offline and I'm not able to sync offline files.

• I have a Asus transformer and an Huawei U 8800. Same problem with both. After some seconds online after logging on they go to offline and I'm not able to sync offline files.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

For the love of all that's decent...

I have been a paying customer of spotify since it came out of beta, and I absolutely love it... with one caveat... there needs to be a serious revamp of the UI ... we need a useable landscape mode, this program is a road hazzard, as I use it in my ca...

• I have been a paying customer of spotify since it came out of beta, and I absolutely love it... with one caveat...  there needs to be a serious revamp of the UI ... we need a useable landscap...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

interruptions on Galaxy3

I have interruptions on playing music in Spotify. It has nothing to do with broadband width, since it appears also on local mp3s. If I'm playing the mp3 in Winamp I have no such interruptions though. Does anybody have the same problem?Can anyone help...

• I have interruptions on playing music in Spotify. It has nothing to do with broadband width,  since it appears also on local mp3s. If I'm playing the mp3 in Winamp I have no such interruptions t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unpredictable crashes on Gingerbread

So I'm running Spotify on my Android (HTC Sensation running stock Gingerbread 2.3.4, not rommed) and it often crashes for no particular reason, sometimes midway through songs sometimes after them.. I find this tends to happen when I'm streaming music...

• Regular
  • So I'm running Spotify on my Android (HTC Sensation running stock Gingerbread 2.3.4, not rommed) and it often crashes for no particular reason, sometimes midway through songs sometimes after them.. &...
  • dexstar11
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting with droidx through bluetooth in car

I can use the pandora app and stream the music through bluetooth in my car. Can this be done with the spotify app for android?

• I can use the pandora app and stream the music through bluetooth in my car. Can this be done with the spotify app for android?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

A week on the road with Spotify - aggrevation :(

Oh Spotify, why do you hate your customers so much? Before I left on my trip, I made sure I synced all the playlists I loved, for offline playback. I have a Samsung Galaxy Nexus and Motorola Xoom, so both devices that Spotify claims are unsupported, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Oh Spotify, why do you hate your customers so much?   Before I left on my trip, I made sure I synced all the playlists I loved, for offline playback. I have a Samsung Galaxy Nexus and Motorola...
  • Jaimie
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

can't control spotify with bluetooth when another music app is installed

Just switched from iphone to android (samsung galaxy sII skyrocket) and this is by far the most annoying thing i've come across. when i synch my phone to my car via bluetooth something prevents the controls, both dash and steering wheel, from working...

• Just switched from iphone to android (samsung galaxy sII skyrocket) and this is by far the most annoying thing i've come across.  when i synch my phone to my car via bluetooth something prevents...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

schijf vol

HOi, Als ik probeer offline te synchroniseren krijg ik op mijn HTC Wildfire de pop up dat 'de schijf bijna vol is en dat ik enkele afspeellijsten moet deselecteren'. Ik ben echter nog maar net met spotify begonnen en dit werd bij het eerste album al ...

• HOi,   Als ik probeer offline te synchroniseren krijg ik op mijn HTC Wildfire de pop up dat 'de schijf bijna vol is en dat ik enkele afspeellijsten moet deselecteren'. Ik ben echter nog maar n...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Bada Samsung system

Hey Boys and Girls , I´ve got a samsung mobile with bada system and now i don't know how i can use spotify on my mobile cause it don´t exist a app for bada system mobils ...My question is now if i can have spotify on my mobile on a other way ...?! If...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey  Boys and Girls ,   I´ve got a samsung mobile with bada system and now i don't know how i can use spotify on my mobile cause it don´t exist a app for bada system mobils ...My question...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HTC Desire Offline Syncing

I've managed to connect my HTC Desire S through internet-pass through on my computer (due to being unable to access WiFi at university) but I can't work out how to enable my Spotify to sync my playlists through this connection. Anyone know how?

• Casual Listener
  • I've managed to connect my HTC Desire S through internet-pass through on my computer (due to being unable to access WiFi at university) but I can't work out how to enable my Spotify to sync my playli...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Is spotify ignoring all android ppl?

Last update on spotify whas 4 mouth ago, check android market comments, its like 1000 that complain, no response from spotify at all, the app is crashing and isnt working for alot of ppl. Yes i tried all the reinstall things and so u told me to do, s...

• Casual Listener
  • Last update on spotify whas 4 mouth ago, check android market comments, its like 1000 that complain, no response from spotify at all, the app is crashing and isnt working for alot of ppl. Yes i tried...
  • d06
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Problems

I can't get music to play on my android phone, My daughter has had no problems with hers and has been trying to help me. She thinks it has something to do with how I have things set up on the conmputer. Please someone help me or please how do I delet...

• I can't get music to play on my android phone, My daughter has had no problems with hers and has been trying to help me. She thinks it has something to do with how I have things set up on the conmput...
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Droid 2 issues

anyone have the issue where when its playing it will randomly pause or stop and/or sometimes the default music player for the phone will start playiing randomly??? Why is this?

• anyone have the issue where when its playing it will randomly pause or stop and/or sometimes the default music player for the phone will start playiing randomly???   Why is this?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Offline playlist help needed

Hi there, I hope that someone might be able to help me.On my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro, I use Spotify (premium). I have a few offline playlists, and one of those is my favorites list, but whenever I play my favorites (with repeat and shuffle, and...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I hope that someone might be able to help me. On my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro, I use Spotify (premium). I have a few offline playlists, and one of those is my favorites list, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Playlists are blank on my HTC desire??????!

Hello, I've been using spotify on my HTC desire for almost 2 years with no problems, today, however, when I opened spotify it propmted me to log in (it usually doesn't) and when I logged in all of my playlists are gone!I've logged out and back in, I'...

• Hello,   I've been using spotify on my HTC desire for almost 2 years with no problems, today, however, when I opened spotify it propmted me to log in (it usually doesn't) and when I logged in ...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed phone, and I can't log in to my account from my new phone.

My phone got stolen a few weeks ago, and today I finally got a new one. I installed the Spotify app straight away but I can't even open it up. I can use it from my computer without any problem, but it's not even possible to open up the app from my ph...

• My phone got stolen a few weeks ago, and today I finally got a new one. I installed the Spotify app straight away but I can't even open it up. I can use it from my computer without any problem, but i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Android app ceeps crashing

Hello I've been using spotify on mobile for a wile. But resently the app found out that it would crash every singel time i go online. and i mean everytme! wich means that the app aint working at all! cause i have to go inline every time i start the a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   I've been using spotify on mobile for a wile. But resently the app found out that it would crash every singel time i go online. and i mean everytme! wich means that the app aint workin...
  • DroidKnows
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I move my local files?

I want to have Spotify store offline music on my phone's (Galaxy SII) SD card. If I use this method https://www.spotify.com/us/help/faq/mobile/android-how-do-i-store-offline-music-on-the-external-sd-card/, can I copy that file over first, so I don't ...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to have Spotify store offline music on my phone's (Galaxy SII) SD card. If I use this method https://www.spotify.com/us/help/faq/mobile/android-how-do-i-store-offline-music-on-the-external-sd-...
  • Brainfish
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes