Country

Israel

Device

Xiaomi Redmi note 3 

Operating System

Android 5.1.1

MIUI 7.2.5.0

My Question or Issue

I've had spotify on my phone for a few years now and a few months ago a problem appeared where I could not see the details of songs while viewing them in a playlist. This is a very annoying problem because most of the time I listen to music on my playlists. The problem also occures only for playlists, viewing lists of songs in the search page or in albums works regurarly. Furthermore, the problem only appears when using the app on my phone. Using Spotify on my laptop works just fine. 

I tried unistalling and reinstalling the app. I tried deleting the data and cache. Then I tried a Factory reset for my phone and the problem continues. I then noticed I had a data file on my SD card so I deleted that as well and reinstalled the app but the problem persists. 

Do you have any other suggestions for a solution? 

Screenshot_2021-01-02-00-18-43_com.spotify.music.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I found a solution to the problem.

When I switched the phone's language to english from hebrew the problem disappeared. I'm guessing this has something to do with english being written from left to right and hebrew right to left. 

I'm pretty sure the app is supposed to work just as well no matter what is the phone's language but I am so happy to fix this problem that it doesn't bother me that much. 

View solution in original post

spotify playlist screenshot.png
1 Reply
Marked as solution

I found a solution to the problem.

When I switched the phone's language to english from hebrew the problem disappeared. I'm guessing this has something to do with english being written from left to right and hebrew right to left. 

I'm pretty sure the app is supposed to work just as well no matter what is the phone's language but I am so happy to fix this problem that it doesn't bother me that much. 

spotify playlist screenshot.png

Suggested posts