Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problems with Dual Sim and offline mode

Problems with Dual Sim and offline mode

Hi everybody, I search for this and there is no information about it. I already saw that there are some problems using dual sim but my problem is this...I can play Spotify in any of my two sims (I'm from México and using Telcel and Virgin Mobile) but when comes to the offline mode my problem is that my account sign out and when I try to enter again (no matter from which sim) all my offline library is gone, I already try to save it in the phone or in the SD, is there any solution? Because I travel a lot so I need to use both of my Sims and I don't want to be downloading the library each time, it happened to me already 3 times in 1 week.

Anny suggestion?

4 Replies

Hi there,

To be honest I'm not sure this issue is SIM related. I wonder if this is more to do with your device or the application.

What device are you using? What software version is it on? Do you have an SD card?

Can you try a clean install? The guide details the steps to take to ensure a full 'clean installation' is achieved - This includes checking redundant folders, removing offline devices and a REBOOT!

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Hi!

Thanks for the quick answer, first I'll give you the specifications

Moto G4 Plus 

Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow

SD Card, but I only have the offline library on it, not the app.

I'll check the link you send me and hopefully that will solve my problem.

Thanks!

Hi,

I already try the solutions given but it didn't work... The problem is when I'm listening offline and I switch the SIM my app of Spotify logs out and when I enter again says that I only can have 3 offline devices, but if every SIM counts as one still I only have 2...and when this happens all my offline library disappears, any solution??

Are you still having this problem? It sounds very weird that Spotify would log out when you switch SIM. It never happened to me though I have switched SIMs very often.

Suggested posts