Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Problems with upgrading on premium

Solved!

Problems with upgrading on premium

I've upgraded my account to the premium proposal and i'm still unable to use the spotify aplication on my "smart" phone. It's still saying to me that I've to upgrade...

Well, i've tried to uninstall and then install again the application on my computer/android ... does not work at all !

Any idea / help / joke ?

Sorry for my frenchienglish !

97 Replies

I'm having the same issue. Can't get my premium that I activated an hour ago on my nexus 7 or nexus s

I am having he exact sameissue.

I have the problem where i upgraded and have a receipt in my email, but I still have ads and i still can't stream from my mobile device

Just upgraded since my free trial was over but ever time I try to play a song it tells me I need to upgrade to premium. I have a receipt and it pulled out of my bank account. What should I do so I can listen to my music.

Rely asap please.
I listen to music all the time so hurry and help me.

having the same issue... i paid fpr premium its saying i am premium but im not getting premium on my phone and NOW i CANNOT download my playlists to my phone after uninstalling and reinstalling spotify app... PLEASE HELP!!!

I'm having the exact same issue, and I have also tried logging out, then back on, and also uninstalling and re-Installing. 

Hey!

Thanks for letting us know guys. There's a couple of other threads related to this, and I'll try and keep you all updated as best I can. It seems that some users are unable to get the Premium service this morning after upgrading. We are investigating...
Airhorn Enthusiast

I am also having this issue.. anyone figure it out yet?

Hey!

It seems that Premium should be showing up on accounts now. Try logging out and back in if you don't have it yet.
Airhorn Enthusiast

It works for me now, thank you 🙂

Thank you!

Nope, still doesn't work after logging in and out both facebook and spotify..

I am having the same issue as everyone else it would seem, upgraded to premium but it wont let me use mobile app past the radio. it says must be premium user i have signed out and in and uninstalled app and reinstalled and turned off phone still nothing.

I am with cbrunks, just a few hours ago did the 30 day trial, same issue as everyone else.  have logged out and back in with spotify username and facebook, rebooted my phone, still getting "Sorry, can't play this track:  Only Premium users can stream on demand on mobile. Radio is always free."

If this is the type of issue on a trial, it really makes me rethink giving 9.99$/month for something that doesn't work.  

I am having the same issue as well.  Signed up for the 30 day free trial and can't access my playlists.  It keeps telling me that I have the free account and that I need to upgrade to premium.  Can someone help?

Thanks!

Same problem here on the windows desktop application, my samsung galaxy s3 and my samsung tablet....HELP!

Hi everyone - Just wanted to check in on this issue. Are you all receiving your Premium now?

Having the same problem, just upgraded after my 48 hr trial, now on premium and I cannot access my playlists on mobile... :'(

Meredith, Could you take a look at my account? I think I've got the same issue going on. Although, I've only logged in with Facebook... odd. Thanks! /J

If you're still having this problem you'll need to reach out via the contact form.

I'm afraid the moderators won't be able to handle everyone's accounts individually. The contact form is the best route sort out your subscription. 

Suggested posts