Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Problems with upgrading on premium

Solved!

Problems with upgrading on premium

I've upgraded my account to the premium proposal and i'm still unable to use the spotify aplication on my "smart" phone. It's still saying to me that I've to upgrade...

Well, i've tried to uninstall and then install again the application on my computer/android ... does not work at all !

Any idea / help / joke ?

Sorry for my frenchienglish !

97 Replies

Thanks Meredith, that's understandable. Already submitted the form.
/J

Having the same problem, just upgraded after my 48 hr trial, now on premium and I cannot access my playlists on mobile... :'(

I have the same problem. It doesn't work on my Samsung Galaxy SII or on my computer.

It's still the free version with adds.

And another one! lol.....

Ive just ugraded to premium on my Android S2 and the app keeps telling me to stream i need premium... ive signed out and in several times and reinstall the app to still nothing... ive tryed signing in on pc to still nothing. my account online states i have a active premium account but the app/software doesnt. whats going on! do i? dont i? I Know i dont have £9.99 anymore!?

hi at all! i've got the same problems like everyone here. i don't want to pay for it,if it doesn't work.

hi just payed for premium yet when logging into my android app it wont allow me to play my play lists please sort this out really not happy at all

Same issue here. frustrating.

tvm did you go to the website to pay rather than upgrading through your pc application think thants where the problem is with me

Upgraded and can't use app on my android, says i have free but web says premium

I upgraded through the android mobile app- It sent me to my browser and had me pay, showed me a confirmation, and emailed me one. I'm at work and can't access spotify on the US government computer login, so I'm limited to working this out via my mobile abilities.

I have exactly the same problem. I bought Premium using my Galaxy S3 and it shows on web page that I have Premium, but it still doesn't allow me to stream music. I already contacted Spotify via contact form. Just writing also here to let other people know, that they are not alone with their problem.

lets hope we can get someone to sort this out quickly if this problem is not resolved i wont be back as a customer

Hey there!

Spotify is working hard to fix this problem.

hpguru is this simply a server update issue?

Yes. Problem is in servers / slow update.

I can confirm to everyone Spotify work still to ensure everyone get this update so folks can enjoy Unlimited or Premium.

Those problems are annoying and Spotify know this well. But as we may know, servers are like computers, and problems may occur randomly.

We apologize here at Community for any inconvenience.

I upgraded to the 30 free trial premium but app still says I need to upgrade to premium soo i guess i have the same problem here

Yes and Spotify is still working on it!

Meredith will update some threads, so you can read posts from mods here http://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-Subscriptions-and-Music/Paid-for-premium-but-haven-t-got-it...

I upgraded from the unlimited to premium in the same day. It's say my account is active in premium however it's not when I log in. I installed , uninstalled .... I logged in my Facebook lgin and then regular chanelme24 and nothing works. HELP 😞 it's frustrating paying for something and it not being delivered

I uninstalled install and login on fb and still I get nothing I dont get it help....me..

I have paid for premium today having previously used the free trial but I am unable to it online or on my phone. Have tried installing/uninstalling etc but this has not worked.

@StellaMars wrote:

I've upgraded my account to the premium proposal and i'm still unable to use the spotify aplication on my "smart" phone. It's still saying to me that I've to upgrade...

Well, i've tried to uninstall and then install again the application on my computer/android ... does not work at all !

Any idea / help / joke ?

Sorry for my frenchienglish !

Suggested posts