Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Re: Songs in offline mode unsync without reason

Re: Songs in offline mode unsync without reason

Same problem.... really annoying. Can someone at spotify pleas respond.

Using a gallaxy one i9800, and a gallaxy III. One the old phone entire lists disapear as son as i listen to them. On III random tracks in the list gets unsynced. WTF is going on?

7 Replies

So you have a Galaxy SIII and you have synced tracks to that device. After a while the tracks unsync on their own?

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Same here in my case with a Samsung Galaxy Nexus (JB 4.1.1).

Songs unsync randomly. Happens very often, sometimes all playlists/offline-songs appear as delete.

Happens as I activate "Offline" mode in settings, when I'm online and hear songs while on the go, very high traffic is generated through the app.

Hmmm, this really is odd.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Same problem here. SGS3 4.0.4. I also cant resume listening to a session after som etime. Have to load a new playlist.

Same problem. Using SG Note. Same playlists that go "missing" when I go into offlinemode (after syncing), and each time I go back online, I'll have to download the albums/ songs again and they show up instantly ( the new download takes just a sec, so it seems that they are downloaded on the phone, but won't show) 

This also occurs on the blackberry mobile client application.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Same problem here ..

Suggested posts