Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Renewed Premium, It Isn't Working... Again.

Solved!

Renewed Premium, It Isn't Working... Again.

I had let my premium subscription on my phone lapse because I was poor and ran out of money. I recently renewed it for this month and now I can't get it to work on my phone, again. It keeps telling me I need to sign up for premium. I did. There's even a reciept in my Gmail inbox. I tried to uninstall and reinstall the app and tried both accounts (Facebook and Spotify) to log into the app on my HTC Evo and it still is saying I don't have premium.

Fix this.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi Si1versiren-- There seems to be a bit of confusion here regarding the Facebook integration. Since you joined before our partnership with Facebook you're not required to have your profile linked to your 'silversiren' account. 

However users that do want to link to Facebook can do this via their Preferences page quite easily--no need to create two accounts. 

We can also help sort out the two subscriptions you've opened with us. Keep an eye on your inbox as an email is on its way. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

It is now also saying that I do not have Premium even though I'm staring straight at the receipt for my payment this month. It's kind of dumb to make you sign up two accounts, one using your facebook log in and one just for Spotify. It causes a lot of problems and gets very confusing; I think this is what is causing my issues now.

Yes this is exactly what happened. Because it forces you to sign up using two accounts and my Facebook email is the same as the email I used to sign up with Spotify, it force "renewed" the Spotify account that is associated with my Facebook instead of the Spotify-only account. Is there a way I can get that $10 back for this crap being so freaking confusing?
Marked as solution

Hi Si1versiren-- There seems to be a bit of confusion here regarding the Facebook integration. Since you joined before our partnership with Facebook you're not required to have your profile linked to your 'silversiren' account. 

However users that do want to link to Facebook can do this via their Preferences page quite easily--no need to create two accounts. 

We can also help sort out the two subscriptions you've opened with us. Keep an eye on your inbox as an email is on its way. 

Suggested posts