Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Repeat button missing

Repeat button missing

Plan

Free

Country

US

Device

LG Stylo 2

Operating System

Android 7.0

My Question or Issue

I recently discovered that I no longer have the shuffle and repeat buttons. Is this a premium feature now or what?

Screenshot_2018-06-27-01-00-23.png
5 Replies

I have the Premium version and starting from today the buttons Shuffle and Repeat are gone as well.

Hotfix please

Huawei P9 - Android 7

Screenshot_20180817-083948.png

Hey!

Could you provide a screenshot from Spotify play screen. 

We've both already attached a screenshot of the play screen.

Here another one,this time horizontal, no more shuffle and repeat button.

Screenshot_20180821-084652.png

This is for Spotify free users.

Even if you're not paying for it, you have a subscription, so you should consider yourself a Premium user.

Try logging into your Spotify profile on your browser here with your email. Your username will be displayed after you login.

After that, check the status of your subscription. It should read 'Your subscription is associated with our partner...' or something like that.

If that's the case, logout of the app in your device, and be sure to use that username, instead of your email address, to login to your account. It's the one with the Premium features.

If your subscription appears as Free, you no longer have a subscription, so you need to link your mobile account to your Spotify again.

These links are for Finlands Spotify sites, but you can go to english version by deleting the "/fi" in url. 

Hey @osterello

Your vertical screenshot shows repeat and suffle buttons.

In the playlist you are playing in horizontal screenshot, suffle neither repeat isn't available. 

Suggested posts