Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Report issue

Report issue

How do you report an issue with a track on Android, as there doesn't appear to be any options available? I've been forced to come to the Spotify Community website via the browser in order to ask this question. My reason for being here is this single.

https://open.spotify.com/album/3NM2SPfWY5w5KB3iHRLo3w?si=v3vMcuRNQOKxqKEEpM_2GA

It shows the record label as being a joint artist, which is incorrect, but there is no way of highlighting this from within the app itself.

Screenshot_20200404-181306.png
3 Replies

Hey @user-removed.

Thanks for reaching out about this and welcome to the Community.

If you notice a track or an album on Spotify not playing correctly, or if you notice that the information related to some music on Spotify is incorrect, you can report this by filling out the contact form you'll find here so that the right folks will take care of it.

Hope you'll find this useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Bit why is this not accessible directly? I spent around 20 minutes of wasted time looking for a way to report it without success. Why is it so difficult to do?!

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. 

Would you mind trying to log out and then back in to your account or using a different internet connection to see if the option appears (I can display it using an iOS device)? It'd also be good to double-check if there are any updates available for Spotify and/or your Android OS and to try reinstalling the app if the previous suggestions don't do the trick.

It's also good to know that tests are constantly run in order to improve Spotify and if you're still missing this option, here you'll find more info regarding why. 

Hope this helps clarify things. Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a nice day!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts