Resume Audiobooks

Resume Audiobooks

ewilliams

I'd like to be able to pick up where I left off on my audiobooks. Is there a way to do that on the Android app?

Thanks

Erik

20 Replies

Re: Resume Audiobooks

hawaiihemd
Casual Listener
Also for the iOS version, please!

123spotter
Casual Listener

nhaug

Nothing Changing??? Cant you show a mark with the played tracks?

123spotter
Casual Listener

Hey,

no, still nothing has changed. I checked and you can´t mark a track as played or mark a spot where you coudl resume.

It cannot be that hard just to add a further option, can it be?

Joe
Community Legend

Anyone tried this app from Play?

philler3000
Regular

spotify and audiobooks is like politics and trump.

not so good.

need fix to resume an audiobook without being my mobiles monkey.

pepezabala
Casual Listener

Still not possible, isn´t it? 

Please, can you give us markers, or automatically jump to where we stopped listening to an audiobook? This would be sooo useful. 

CK_Stuggi
Regular

The lack of

a) played marker

b) removal of played files from playlists

c) sleep timer

makes Spotify useless for audiobooks. Considering they pay royalties for audiobooks too, is surprising they're ok with wasting money on unusable content.

rugata
Casual Listener

So,

after 5 years of waiting for this addon, nothing has changed. There are so many comments and suggestions that this feature is really needed when you like to hear audiobook and music seperated! Why don`t you want to improve your program. In my opinion this kind of feature is essential for hearing audiobooks. I mean you already made something like this for podcasts.
I have really problems when i switched from my songs to my current audiobook with 700 files. How should I know where I was when i stopped, when I often cannot see the titlenumber of the current track because the title is that long...

I will post this on every comment I will find, with the hope you would read this. A lot of users have the dame problems, but the most don't use the spotify community (please just keep that in mind!).

SUGGESTED POSTS