Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Right now there are 48 hour premium for android?

Right now there are 48 hour premium for android?

I just bought an android phone, but I downloaded spotify premium does NOT give me 48 hours free, so there is no such promotion?

6 Replies

You should have got the 48 hours automatically as soon as you registered your account. Did you use your facebook details to register?

if you've used my facebook account but nothing, perhaps using a hotmail or gmail account can?

Hello!

Have you logged into Spotify on any other mobile devices before? If so, that might be why you are not getting the trial, here a good post on both the 30 day and 48 hour trials 🙂

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

To find out for sure my sister tried to create an account with your facebook and same thing happens, do not give 48 hours what could be happening?

Hello again!

Hmmm.. that's a bit weird, if you have not had a 48 free trial before and this is your first time logging in on a mobile device, you should contact Spotify directly here, and let them know what is happening. If you get an automated reply, just reply directly to that email and you should get a response back soon. 🙂 Also, you can also try the 30 day trial here

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

I find it strange that when you try to register by phone or facebook "invalid username and password" also appears ... attempt to create an email and says there are problems with spotify and fixing it ... however when creating the account from a computer if you create the bill perfectly both facebook and email. Will you see that? ... We trying to enter from the cell to give mom and not 48 hours. We'll wait until tomorrow

Suggested posts