Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

SERIOUSLY hide unplayable tracks now!

SERIOUSLY hide unplayable tracks now!

Seriously for how long you joke me, provide this simple option to Android. So I can stop to watching those greyed out songs!

Bye.

5 Replies

This also isn't an option on the BlackBerry client! 😞

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

At least stop removing those tracks I already added to my playlist!

As you have said yourself, it isn't Spotifys fault to remove the songs, If it irritates you so much, stop creating playlists of songs that might get removed 🙂

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

They removed all my tracks I like, I have list of removed tracks about 20 is gone.

And I search and add those hidden tracks to list and then remove those.

They provide this option in Windows!!!

I know how you feel, since some of my playlists are now 90% gone. Only have few songs left. I'v written about it before. I'v deleted playlists since why keep a 30 song playlist that has only 4 songs playable anymore.

Sure it would be good to hide the songs, but then you'd think they have been just "removed" from the list but not the catalog.

One of my fav songs ... Sofi Marinova Love Unlimited was removed, and I still hate it, that Eurovision songs have been cut, but what can you do.

Eurovisions I think Spotify could try and contact the Eurovision rights holders and try to organize somehow for the whole eurovision library to be available since a lot of them are in the catalog but just not playable.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Suggested posts