Premium

Country

México

Device

Xioami Pad 6

Operating System

Android 13

My Question or Issue

Hi. I just got a new tablet and wanted to use spotify there. I try to log in with facebook and with my username and password, but I keep getting the Something went wrong message. I've tried to clear cache, use another wifi, restart my device, uninstall and reinstall the app several times but nothing works.

I would appreciate some help.

3 Replies

Hey @gabi-grey,

Thanks for posting in the Community and the troubleshooting already tried.

Could you, just to be sure, perform a clean reinstall of the app as described here? Does the issue occur with a different account? Are you able to use the email address of the account as login? Does the error happen only when logging in on the tablet?

Keep us posted.

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

I've done that, and it only happens on the tablet, I can use spotify with no problems on my cellphone, which is a xiaomi too. About the solution of the link you gave me, I tried it but couldn't find a folder with the name of spotify somewhere.

Hey there @gabi-grey,

Thanks for the reply.

There is one more thing you can try. Install the Facebook app on the tablet and log in with your FB account. Alternatively, you can log in to Facebook from the web on the tablet. After that, try logging into Spotify.

Let us know if that works.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts