Samsung Gear s3 connection problem

Solved!

Samsung Gear s3 connection problem

When ı i try to remote control it says
Bluetooth disconnected
1482850617878966928102.jpg
42 Replies

I have the same.issue with s7 edge
I had a s6 edge and worked perfectly in remote mode, but with s7 edge doesn't work.

I 've just have had this problem on my Gear S3 using a Galaxy Note 5.

The problem is the pairing, you need to deactivat bluetooth on your gear, then turn it on and the problem must be solved.

Same for me:

LG G3 phone, spotify states "bt disconnected" , even if the watch is paired ( I get all the notifications properly). Really annoying...
Marked as solution

same issue with my lg g4 ,go to settings on your watch then connections - BT- select BTheadphones enable for media audio , SORTED!!!!

@LeeEverywhere your solution worked! I did a factory reset on my S7 edge and Gear S3 Frontier yesterday and since then couldn't get the remote Spotify control to work.

Turns out I had two "AndroidPhone" in my Offline devices on the Spotify account website. Removed the old Android one from the list, reinstalled the Spotify app for my Gear S3 through the Gear app on the phone and all was well again. 

I'm having this specific issue on a Samsung s7 edge, so there goes that hypothesis.
Marked as solution

@applerayl Well I'm super glad at least part of my solution worked for you! Spotify seems to have glitches everywhere so I just don't bother with changing the mode on my S3 anymore. I just keep it in Remote mode and that works the best whether I'm listening at home through my phone or in my car via Bluetooth audio. Thanks for the like and the "testimonial" 🙂

Yes! I just removed two devices. The linux one which i assume us the watch and an "andriodphone" both last updated today. I deleted the app using the watch and reinstalled via the watch too. (The samsung store was being an idiot)

After reinstalling on the watch i had the music playing on my phone. Went to turn on remote mode and the watch was already in remote mode automatically!

Thanks!
XOXO

YES FINALLY.. thanks for your input . now it works for me 2

It works!!! Thanks millions!

So I had/have this issue as well with the Samsung Galaxy s8+ and the reason for the "have" is that I'm not sure if it is solved yet because I tried the great solution with the reinstall and removing from the Spotify list and it worked fine... Until today when the issue was back and I have now done the whole procedure again and it works fine and hopefully will keep working, I will keep anyone interested updated.

Hello,
i have the Samsung A3 2016 paired with my Gear S3 and the login to Spotify jeep failing. Google App on my Phone- Samsung App on the S3 - could that be an issue? My username and password are definetely correct. I Checker them twice.
Greetings Greg

Guys 🤣... There's a setting in both Spotify and the Gear S that need to be changed.
1. Go to the device settings menu. Change network connection from auto to Always On
2. Go to settings in the Spotify App, under streaming, change it to LTE/3g.

Not a problem. Solved.

So i was struggling with my Gear to log into spotify... After multiple attempts of uninstalling and removing offline decives ect. It still didnt work...

I then tried adding the widget and it worked straight away didnt need to login or anything either.

Can you send screen shots for this.  I've tried looking for ever it says lte/3g and I can't find it.  Thanks

Hey, all. I started having the same issue yesterday, but I found the easiest solution that may work for some of you. I'm assuming when you use the "Steam on Wi-Fi" setting on Watch version of Spotify you're telling the Gear/Android watch that you'll be streaming independent of the phone, even when still connected through Bluetooth, which is why it automatically starts searching for a Bluetooth (BT) headset. 

Go to your Spotify App on Gear/Android Watch > Settings > Playback > Change from "Stream on Wi-Fi" to "Remote".

I did this and like I said, it worked perfectly. No need to sign out (you have different settings in another account so that's why it works too) and no need to re-install the app. 

Hey, all. I started having the same issue yesterday, but I found the easiest solution that may work for some of you. I'm assuming when you use the "Steam on Wi-Fi" setting on watch version of Spotify you're telling the Gear/Android watch that you'll be streaming independent of the phone, even when still connected through Bluetooth, which is why it automatically starts searching for a Bluetooth (BT) headset. 

Go to your Spotify App on Gear/Android Watch > Settings > Playback > Change from "Stream on Wi-Fi" to "Remote".

I did this and like I said, it worked perfectly. No need to sign out (you have different settings in another account so that's why it works too) and no need to re-install the app. 

thank you, buddy,, it really worked 

I am REALLY starting to loose my S#%T over this!

I have Gear S3 and phone runnin Android 8.0..

I want and need to use Spotify as a remote from my watch. 
No matter what I do (all the solutions from this thread) nothing helps!!!

When I press "Remote" all the watch tells me is this:
"Unable so start Spotify. Connect to Bluetooth to start listening".

I am connected to bluetooth - thank you very much!!!
THEN WHAT???

HOW CAN I USE THE REMOTE FUNCTION ON MY S3.????????????

Thank you!
And the one who cracks this has my everlasting gratitude...

Try using the widget

Suggested posts