Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Saved Albums/Songs no longer loading

Saved Albums/Songs no longer loading

My Question/Issue

About two weeks ago my Spotiy app would should the loading circle, it would disappear, and then the list of albums or songs I had saved for that artist would not appear.

Plan

Student Premium

Country

U.S.

Device

(Motorola G6 Play)

Operating System

(Android 8.0.0)

Screenshot_20190225-122038.png
5 Replies

Hey @Roberto_Smitty, help's here. 

Can you reinstall the app with these steps and see if it helps? If not, can you give us a more specific example of what's happening, step by step?

Also, send us another screenshot, showing us how your menus look.

Looking forward to hearing back from you 🙂

Tried the clean reinstall and I still have the probelm!

I'll to explain it as best I can considering I don't really know the terms to use. So, let's say I have a band I want to listen to and I have 127 songs saved (not downloaded) by that artist. When I select that artist from my artist list, the green loading circle will run for one rotation, dissappear, and then the page that should have all the albums/songs saved by that artist does not appear.  It ends up looking just like the picture I submitted originally. But this issue doesn't occur with artists that I listen to and have saved 80 or less of their songs.

I hope that was specific enough because that's the best I can explain the issue.

Hey @Roberto_Smitty, thanks for the clarification. 

We're interested in how your Library looks. When you open the app, and press the 'Library' button at the bottom, do you get 3 tabs at the top (artists, albums etc.), or is it more like a menu? If you could let us know and get back with a screenshot of your menus (not the artist you're trying to access which you've already provided), that would be great.

Also, what Spotify version do you have, and does this happen with other devices or when you're connected to another network?

Thanks!

My current Spotify version is 8.4.95.785. My smartphone is the only device I use Spotify on. I do use it on my computer but I do not experience the same issue. No this issue occurs when I'm connected to any network.

Library.png

Hey @Roberto_Smitty.

Thanks for providing that extra info for us.

This is an issue which we are aware of, and which we are currently looking into.

We suggest you head on over to the relevant thread here, where you can add your vote to show that you are experiencing the issue.

Make sure to also leave the requested info in the comments section in the thread.

We'll keep you posted there and let you know as soon as we have any updates.

Thanks!

Suggested posts