Premium

Country

USA

Device

Note9

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

There is no way for me to view all my music in one place.  Now when I save albums, they are not listed in my "saved songs" playlist, and I can't sort by artist.

Also, when I look at the "Artist" tab, there are only artists I've saved, but not any MUSIC by the artists I have saved.  It doesn't make ANY sense and is extremely frusterating to have to redo my ENIRE organization system for music because of this recent update.  

Why can't I just have an artist tab that actually works how it should and lists all the music by that artist I have saved?  First it was removing the ability to save radio stations and now this. This the worst update for any app I've ever experienced.  I don't want to pay for a service that changes their organization system ever few months and I'll be switching to Apple Music at the end of the month.

2 Replies

It's a feature designed to make the app easier to use!1!! (Or something)

Hey there @2xz_yq,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

When you Like or Save an album, it should automatically show up in the Albums section of the app. Further, we won't automatically add all songs to your Liked Songs.

However, you can heart/like songs individually to add them to your Liked Songs playlist, or click the ‘Like All Songs’ option in the 3-dot menu of an album to save them all at once. This way, you can view all your saved music in your Liked Songs playlist. You can also sort this playlist by title, album, artist or recently added and enjoy listening to your tunes the way you prefer 🙂

Keep in mind that we regularly run updates to improve your experience with the app. The refreshed “Your Library” was developed to help you manage and access your favorites faster. It’s the first version of this update and we’ll continue to build on it based on your feedback.

With this in mind, viewing all saved songs when viewing an artist in the Artist section is something other Spotify users would also like to see again. We'd recommend adding your +VOTE and feedback about this here

You also can read more in this Spotify Answer about how your feedback reaches Spotify. 

Hope this helps clarify things! If there's anything else we can help with, don't hesitate to give us a shout.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts